Flight Instructor ME IR (Full time/Part time)
KLM Flight Academy is a flight school with a rich history. We exclusively train airline pilots and are the preferred supplier of KLM. Whenever KLM needs pilots they recruit from us first.
Our current training output is 60 pilots per year.
KLS has approximately 20 employees. The working atmosphere in the company can best be described as informal but very committed.
Be part of a team of 5 Flight Instructors. You will be participating in the training of students for their Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, both the theoretical training, the flight details on all aircraft and in the FNPT II simulator. The aim is to prepare our students for their role as airline pilot with a view to becoming captain.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team player;
- Someone with ambition, allowing the possibility to enter into a position of airline pilot with the mother company KLM after a minimum contract period of 4,5 years;
- Instructional experience;
- In possession of the following qualifications: EU CPL(A) or ATPL(A),
- MEP and ME-IR, FI(A) for SP-ME and IR-ME, EU MED Class I medical certificate.
- Having a FE(A)/CRE(MEP)/IRE(A) is a plus;
- Flying experience:
1. 500 hrs PIC
2. 200 hrs instruction;
- Someone who speaks the English language fluently and is willing to learn the Dutch language and who will be proficient within one year.
- Leadership abilities: directive team leader; clear, efficient and decisive leadership.
- Stress management: calm and controlled stress performance, also in emergency situations.
- Expertise: effectively and actively apply one’s knowledge and expertise and have the ability to readily make new information your own.
- Overview of company processes: fully realizing your role within the company and possible consequences of one’s actions and decisions.
- Decision making: make resolute, clear and quick decisions and have the ability to show self-reflection;
- Customer oriented: realize the importance of customer expectations and offer corresponding service.
- A KLS Collective Labour Agreement with benefits;
- Superannuation/ retirement plan;
- Loss of license insurance;
- Room for personal initiative and development.
For more information please see our website www.pilootworden.nl, or contact our CFI Bert Wijmans: email@example.com or by telephone: ++ 31 (0)50 – 3098204.
If you think you qualify, please send your application to Ms Petra de Groot, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of future engagement by KLM a full grading and selection procedure will apply.